Why Should You Join the Lifegiver Directory?
Because connection is what everyone is looking for
Ready to list your practice or non-profit??
let's get started...
Who is eligible to join?
We take great pride in highlighting only the best for our service families in need.
In order to register in the directory, you must be one of the following:
Register a user account on the Lifegiver Site
By creating an account, you will be able to log in anytime to make edits to your profile, add new listings, and access your Provider Dashboard.
The Clinician Menu
Anytime you are logged in, you can find everything you need under the “CLINICIANS” tab of the menu.
– Link to add a new profile or franchise to the map
– Recommend colleagues
– Link to Your Provider Dashboard
– Log out
Choose your Package
List your practice on a searchable map for service families to find. If you have a practice in more than one location, your can create a main listing and additional “franchises”. Families will be able to see all of your locations under one profile, but find you on the map in multiple locations.
– Create a main listing with the option to add other locations.
– Add searchable “tags” like insurance carriers, specialties, etc.
– Include searchable categories for your practice like “Military Spouse, Veteran, Faith-Based, etc”.
– Have full creative control of your profile including links to websites, images, and even embedded videos.
Some clinicians offer only telehealth services and do not want their address listed. Lifegiver offers a separate Telehealth list who want to be searchable by state.
The Directory map provides instructions on how you can put your practice on the map without giving away actual locations.
– Finally a way to list clinicians that are offering telehealth services for specific states.
– Add searchable tags like insurance carriers, specialties, etc
– Telehealth only? You can still be on the map! By watching the tutorial you can still put your telehealth practice on the map without a specific address!!
– Have full creative control of your profile including links to websites, images, and even embedded videos
Basic ListingPerfect for brick & mortar locations
Fully customizable profile
Embed videos and images
Highlight your personal experience in the service culture with categories like "Military Spouse Clinician", "Veteran Clinician" and more.
Searchable by name, category, location, state, insurance, keywords, and more
Each additional location or "franchise"- $5/yr
Visibility with service families and service organizations
Provider Dashboard with updates on CEU's, resources, and more
Private Facebook group of colleagues that work with service families
Advocacy from the Lifegiver team on insurance reimbursement rates, access to military families, policy, and licensure portability
Monthly newsletter with updates and CEU opportunities
Telehealth + ListingPractices that include telehealth
Everything from BASIC, plus
Upload additional images
Listing(s) searchable on the state Telehealth Map
A "Telehealth" Badge on each listing
Listing(s) searchable by an additional "Telehealth" Category
Premium + ListingMultiple locations (including telehealth), featured listings
Everything from BASIC and TELEHEALTH+, plus
Additional locations or "franchises"- FREE
Listings are featured at the top of search results
We’ve got you covered. Tutorials on how to submit your listing, franchises, and even how to list without an address is available under the “CLINICIANS” tab or right here:
Access your Provider Dashboard!
Your Provider Dashboard will be your one-stop shop for finding and editing listings, adding new franchises if desired, and accessing resources from partnering organizations. Check back frequently for updates and new opportunities from our partners!
Thank you for your willingness to serve these amazing families who have given so much to our country and communities. I believe they deserve the very best. Please reach out with questions or feedback on how we can improve the directory and opportunities to breathe life into your organization or practice!