Ready to list your practice or non-profit??
– Link to add a new profile or franchise to the map
– Recommend colleagues
– Link to Your Provider Dashboard
– Log out
List your practice on a searchable map for service families to find. If you have a practice in more than one location, your can create a main listing and additional “franchises”. Families will be able to see all of your locations under one profile, but find you on the map in multiple locations.
– Create a main listing with the option to add other locations.
– Add searchable “tags” like insurance carriers, specialties, etc.
– Include searchable categories for your practice like “Military Spouse, Veteran, Faith-Based, etc”.
– Have full creative control of your profile including links to websites, images, and even embedded videos.
Some clinicians offer only telehealth services and do not want their address listed. Lifegiver offers a separate Telehealth list who want to be searchable by state.
The Directory map provides instructions on how you can put your practice on the map without giving away actual locations.
– Finally a way to list clinicians that are offering telehealth services for specific states.
– Add searchable tags like insurance carriers, specialties, etc
– Telehealth only? You can still be on the map! By watching the tutorial you can still put your telehealth practice on the map without a specific address!!
– Have full creative control of your profile including links to websites, images, and even embedded videos
Thank you for your willingness to serve these amazing families who have given so much to our country and communities. I believe they deserve the very best. Please reach out with questions or feedback on how we can improve the directory and opportunities to breathe life into your organization or practice!